What if your share on Facebook, retweet on Twitter, or double-tap on Instagram saved someone you love? By donating a small portion of your weekly social media time to us, you’ll be helping us promote life-saving messaging and heart-healthy lifestyles while joining us in the fight against cardiovascular disease and stroke.
Become a #RVAisWhy Social Media Ambassador:
- Tell us who you are by filling out the application below
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
- Like, comment, share and sign up for notifications when we post:
- On the Facebook desktop site, hover over the “Liked” button on our fan page and select “Get Notifications”
- On the Twitter app, go to our profile, push the settings icon, and select “Turn on Notifications”
- On the Instagram app, go to our profile, click the three dots in the upper right corner and select “Turn on Post Notifications”
- Mention us and use #heartatwork every time you post how you’re living heart-healthy!
- List your participation as a volunteer position on your résumé, LinkedIn profile, Twitter and Instagram bios, school volunteer requirements, etc.
- Network with other #HeartAtWork Ambassadors online and at our many local events as volunteers
- Participate in contests for prizes and giveaways
For questions or more information, please email Shannon Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org.