Save the Date! The Mid-Atlantic Quality Team will be hosting the 2018 Mid-Atlantic Heart & Stroke Quality Summit in Raleigh, NC and are now accepting oral presenter submissions. The conference will be held during the week of April 23-27, 2018 and will include educational opportunities in the areas of Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Arrest, Atrial Fibrillation, and Stroke. Visit the MAA Quality Systems Improvement site for additional conference and submission details.
Oral presenter submissions are now being accepted. See below for details and submit no later than 11:59 pm on October 16, 2017!
Oral Presentations will take place:
- Heart Failure & Atrial Fibrillation – Tuesday, April 24th
- Acute Coronary Syndrome & Cardiac Arrest – Wednesday, April 25th
- Stroke – Thursday, April 26th
- Complete the Disclosure Form and save to your computer (you will attach the completed form with your submission).
- Complete the online submission form now.
If you have any questions, please contact your local quality director or email@example.com.
Our mission is to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. For nearly 100 years, we’ve been fighting heart disease and stroke, striving to save and improve lives. Heart disease is the No. 1 killer worldwide, and stroke ranks second globally. Even when those conditions don’t result in death, they cause disability and diminish quality of life. We want to see a world free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.