Richmond, VA – Three year old, Finn Blumenthal, will serve as a national ambassador for American Heart Association’s Kids Heart Challenge! Since 2016, Finn and his mom, Kelly, have helped local schools raise funds for the American Heart Association. This year, the American Heart Association chose Finn to be a national ambassador for the program, now in its 40th year and renamed Kids Heart Challenge to emphasize fitness challenge possibilities beyond jumping rope.
“We’ve been doing it all these years never thinking anything like this would happen,” Kelly Blumenthal said. “We’re just so surprised and excited.” @PrayersForFinn
Watch to learn more about Finn’s heart journey and his impact as a volunteer at the American Heart Association.
Kids Heart Challenge is a national education and fundraising events sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- Kids learn the value of community service and become empowered to contribute to their community’s welfare.
- Children join together in helping other kids with special hearts.
- Students learn how to develop heart-healthy habits while being physically active
- Participants learn jump rope and basketball skills they can use for the rest of their lives.
- Students help your school earn gift certificates for free P.E. equipment!
Contact us for more information about Kids Heart Challenge.